5.23.2008

Boise

Hey family and friends,

I have the hardest time keeping up with this blog, I need to be better. I don't have any pictures for this post, but I thought I would say hello to everybody. I really like Boise. We have had so much fun. The kids and I have found so many fun things to do to keep busy. I wish I had more stuff here but it is kind of nice to not have much, (less cleaning) This morning I actually had a pretty stressful situation. I got home from dropping Tony off at work and I locked the keys and Maddie in the car. It was nuts, It took about 45 minutes until the locksmith got here to get here out. It took him like 10 seconds to break in. All of us were in our pj's and it was raining. It was just a crazy morning. Today we are going to go to this indoor play center for Toddlers. I haven't been there before but it is cold so we will try it out. Tony is loving Micron. I think he likes having nice equipment to work with. Well maddie is waking up Carson so i have to go. I hope I can remember to post some pics later.

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Boise huh!? Sounds like fun. Yeah, we are still pretty far away but in the same state! If we ever come out there I will let you know. It's fun to hear an update, I don't have anything else to do so I just update...but that will change I'm sure once I have two kids! :) I hope you are enjoying your self! If you ever get out this way let me know and we will have to get together! Have a good day!

Chalece said...

Woww. you are in Boise? Just for the summer? Hope you are having fun. Your kiddos are so cute. Carson is growing up so fast, it's crazy!!