Yay!! I'm glad you updated. Maddie and Carson are so cute, really Mary you guys have the CUTEST kids. If mine are half as cute as yours I'll be happy. I really like the scrapbook pages you did. Is that all online? Is it expensive? I might need to you to teach me sometime :) It seems like digital would be easier.
finally! Your family is so cute! Grace was looking at your pictures with me and she kept saying "Gracie!" I was like no, that's not you:) You should post more pics of your scrapbooking as you get it done.
3 comments:
Yay!! I'm glad you updated. Maddie and Carson are so cute, really Mary you guys have the CUTEST kids. If mine are half as cute as yours I'll be happy. I really like the scrapbook pages you did. Is that all online? Is it expensive? I might need to you to teach me sometime :) It seems like digital would be easier.
finally! Your family is so cute! Grace was looking at your pictures with me and she kept
saying "Gracie!" I was like no, that's not you:) You should post more pics of your scrapbooking as you get it done.
I think Maddie is the cutest thing in the whole world! She is so cute! I love her hair and face in that picture.
Post a Comment