Here is our halloween pics. Our kids had so much fun. Maddie loved dressing up like tinkerbell, and if you can't tell, Carson is Peter Pan, not robin hood. My mom helped me make his costume, I think he looks pretty cute.
Hi Mary, I don't know if you remember me; but I'm Shawnee's friend. (from Logan; we met at her wedding.) She showed me your blog with all of your cute scrapbook pages and I'm wondering what program you used. I'm trying to do cute ones like that, and let's just say it's not turning out near as darling as what I see on your page! p.s. your kids halloween costumes are adorable!
Mary and Tony, those two children are soooooo cute and I'm not at all partial. Those costumes are adorable. I think Carson is the cutest Peter Pan ever and Maddie the most beautiful TinkerBell. Her hair was so pretty! We love you guys! Robyn/Mom
These are the cutest costumes I have seen yet this year!! I love them. Your daughter is so beautiful and your son a handsome little toe head!! I'm sure you are a great Mom! Oh my gosh I just can't get over these cute pictures!!
Mary and Tony, your kids are too picture perfect! Right next to my own neices and nephews I would have to say they are cutest I have ever encountered:) I LOVE how they even pose for the camera! And good job making Carson's costume. I am WAY impressed. Sean and I's time here in Logan is drawing to a close and we are THINKING of just coming to SLC afterward. So, prepare yourself for the 'fun' that is hanging out with Smiths much more frequently:)
I don't think I've ever seen pictures this cute in my life! Ha, Mary these are the cutest things I've ever seen. Their costumes are great and it looks perfect with the flower garden scenery. They are both ADORABLE. Absolutely adorable.
9 comments:
Hi Mary, I don't know if you remember me; but I'm Shawnee's friend. (from Logan; we met at her wedding.) She showed me your blog with all of your cute scrapbook pages and I'm wondering what program you used. I'm trying to do cute ones like that, and let's just say it's not turning out near as darling as what I see on your page! p.s. your kids halloween costumes are adorable!
So So cute!! I love their costumes! They are getting huge! Maddie is gorgeous! We need to get together sometime!!
Mary and Tony, those two children are soooooo cute and I'm not at all partial. Those costumes are adorable. I think Carson is the cutest Peter Pan ever and Maddie the most beautiful TinkerBell. Her hair was so pretty! We love you guys! Robyn/Mom
They look so adorable! I love their costumes!
Hey Sis, way way cute halloween pictures. I love them.
Oh my goodness! You're kids are too Stinkin' Cute! I love their outfits! I bet maddie had a blast being tinkerbell!
These are the cutest costumes I have seen yet this year!! I love them. Your daughter is so beautiful and your son a handsome little toe head!! I'm sure you are a great Mom! Oh my gosh I just can't get over these cute pictures!!
Mary and Tony, your kids are too picture perfect! Right next to my own neices and nephews I would have to say they are cutest I have ever encountered:) I LOVE how they even pose for the camera! And good job making Carson's costume. I am WAY impressed. Sean and I's time here in Logan is drawing to a close and we are THINKING of just coming to SLC afterward. So, prepare yourself for the 'fun' that is hanging out with Smiths much more frequently:)
I don't think I've ever seen pictures this cute in my life! Ha, Mary these are the cutest things I've ever seen. Their costumes are great and it looks perfect with the flower garden scenery. They are both ADORABLE. Absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment