I guess it is time to tell.. We are having another baby!!! We are totally excited about being pregnant again. I'm almost over the first trimester so we are pretty excited about that too. This little babe has been giving me a hard time. I have been feeling so blessed lately to be able to bring these babies into the world. Maddie and Carson couldn't be any cuter and they make me happy everyday. I think it is so awesome how you can love so much and there is always enough to go around.
7 comments:
Thanks honey for being such a good mommy to our kids so we can have another one. I love you.
--Tony
Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you!
What a fun tradition to get a Christmas tree. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! Your kids are so adorable, this one is going to be gorgeous as well! Let us know when you know what you are having!
Congrats!! That will be so exciting!! Keep us posted!
Mary! Holy Moly! I'm so happy for you guys. Way to keep a secret. I guess it wasn't too hard, since we talk every six months:) Thank you for being such a wonderful mom for me to observe. I really do look up to you and hope that when I am a mom I'll be as devoted as you.
Congratulations!
Hi Mary! I just stumbled upon your blog, and your kids are so cute! I hope life is going well for you, and your pregnancy as well!!
Post a Comment