I can't Believe it! Maddie is 3. It is just crazy how fast time goes by. We got her a bike for her b-day which she loves. She hasn't quite figured out the turning but I am sure she'll get it. We just need some more sunny days. She has been waiting for her birthday forever, always talking about it. Now she is sad that it is over. It is sad for me to see her grow up but I have loved every minute of it.
the beginning of birthday madness
6 years ago


4 comments:
Wow.. I can't believe she is 3 either. She even looks a lot older. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. I will be there next week so hopefully I can come see you.
Happy Birthday Maddie! We love you and Gracie always says that she wants to play with you, so we'll have to get together soon and play. Love you Maddie girl!! Love Aunt Janese!
Such a cute princess picture! YOur such a fun Mom!
It looks like Maddie had a blast on her birthday! I'm so glad we will be in Utah for her next one. We love those adorable kids of yours, and of course you guys are the best!!
Post a Comment